So why ‘Tea Time’ Cookies? These cookies are a bit more dry like a biscotti than a normal chocolate chip cookie.
These cookies are sure to power you up as they are packed with protein & fiber. They are also gluten & grain free. I ensure that you will be sweet tooth satisfied, full & energized with these cookies!
Tea Time, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c almond flour
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1/4 c melted coconut oil
- 1/3 c almond butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 flax egg (Mix 1 T ground flax with 3 T water)
- Small handful non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Prepare your flax egg in a small bowl & let rest for at least 5 minutes to thicken.
- Add all of your dry ingredients to a medium size bowl & whisk.
- Add your wet ingredients to a small bowl & whisk.
- Pour your wet into your dry. Use your hands to mix & combine the dough together.
- Fold in your chocolate chips.
- To bake: I divided my dough among 3 small tart tins (sprayed with non-stick spray) & baked them for 16 minutes. You can also bake the batter on a cookie sheet as you would normal cookies for 14-16 minutes or until golden. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Who will you have tea time with?!