Haven’t you heard?!
The best things in life are cruelty free!
Just like this Creamy, Indian Chickpea Salad! This recipe makes for a great food prep. You can also easily make it your own by replacing or adding different veggies or herbs & adjusting the spices.
Make this high protein & fiber meal your own! What would you add or remove to it?!
Creamy, Indian Chickpea Salad
- 1 purple sweet potato, baked & diced
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 cucumber, peeled & diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 c spicy sprouts
- 1/2 c non-dairy yogurt
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Add your veggie ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients, separately.
- Add the dressing to the veggies & use clean hands to mix until combined.
- Top with dried cranberries if desired. Serve immediately or cover & refrigerate for food prep. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!