These protein donuts are made with Orgain’s Cookies and Cream Protein Powder. I love it!!! If you don’t own any use any other flavor you have like vanilla, chocolate or peanut butter. The taste will be different but still delicious!
These pronuts are the best of both worlds.
- Fiber & Protein Packed
Cookies & Cream Pronuts
- 3 scoops (70g) @drinkorgain Cookies & Cream protein powder
- 1 c quick oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/3 c coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1 large ripe banana
- 4 oz natural apple sauce
- 1/4 c melted coconut oil
- 1/4 c pure local honey or agave
- Handfull non-dairy chocolate chips
- Handfull dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 6 hole donut tin with coconut oil spray & set aside.
- Add your ripe banana to a large mixing bowl & beat until pureed.
- Add the rest of your wet ingredients to your mixing bowl & mix until combined.
- Add all your dry ingredients to a medium sized bowl & whisk to combine.
- Pour your dry ingredients into your wet & mix until just combined.
- Fold in your choc chips & cranberries.
- Distribute your batter among your 6 donut holes.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
See ya later guys!