These protein donuts are made with Orgain’s Cookies and Cream Protein Powder. I love it!!! If you don’t own any, use any other flavor you have like vanilla, chocolate or peanut butter. The taste will be different but still delicious!
These pronuts are the best of both worlds.
- Fiber & Protein Packed
What makes these different from the original version?
I used Ripple Pea non-dairy milk in place of the coconut oil to make them healthier without compromising taste.
I also blended the oats into oat flour to create a less grainy texture.
Lastly, I doubled the recipe because one batch just wasn’t enough 🙂
Cookies & Cream Pronuts 2.0
- 140g @drinkorgain Cookies & Cream protein powder (or other flavor on hand)
- 2 c oat flour (simply blend oats in a blender until reaches a fine flour texture)
- 2/3 c coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 2 large ripe banana
- 1 c natural apple sauce
- 1/2 c non-dairy milk
- 1/2 c pure local honey or agave
- Handfull non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray 2, 6 hole donut tins with coconut oil spray & set aside.
- Add your ripe bananas to a large mixing bowl & beat until pureed.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to your mixing bowl & mix until combined.
- Fold in your choc chips.
- Distribute your batter among the donut holes.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!