Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like these ‘Vegan Dog Treats filled with Veggies’!
Now onto this ‘Quinoa Rainbow Stew!’
Why to love this recipe:
- Can be made in a crockpot or on the stove
- Perfect for food prepping
- Filled with veggies that can be swapped for any others you prefer or have on hand
- Vegan as always 🙂
Quinoa Rainbow Stew
- 1 c veggie broth or filtered water
- 3/4 c un-cooked quinoa
- 1 15 oz can, petite diced tomatoes
- 1 c cubed butternut squash
- 1/2 a zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 an eggplant, sliced & chopped
- 7 stalks asparagus, chopped
- 1 tsp black garlic puree
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp Flavor God’s Everything Spicy seasoning (or other natural spices of choice)
- Fresh Basil
- Nutritional Yeast
- Add all ingredients to a crockpot OR large skillet sprayed with avocado spray.
- Stir & cook on high heat in the crockpot for 4 hours; OR in your skillet on medium heat on the stove for about 20 minutes (or until liquid is absorbed and quinoa is cooked), stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with things like fresh basil & sprinkled with nooch. Or cover & refrigerate or freeze as a food prep. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Happy Tuesday. It’s never too late to food-prep for the rest of the week!