Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this ‘Dessert Chickpea Batter’!
Now onto these cookies!
- They have are soft like a muffin but thin out like a cookie!
- Are made from only clean, natural ingredients
- Can be eaten for breakfast or a delicious snack
- Sweet enough to kill any unhealthy cravings
- Healthy enough to eat as a pre-workout snack
Antioxidant Poppy Cookies
- 1 1/2 c quick oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 2 T antioxidant powder
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1 T poppy seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 c unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 c organic raw honey
- Juice from one large lemon
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add & whisk all dry ingredients.
- Add in your wet ingredients & mix until combined.
- Form batter into cookie shapes on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Happy Baking 🙂