Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this ‘Vegan Enchilada Pie!’
Now for some Gingerbread Birthday Cookies!
These cookies are super healthy & insanely delicious!
The only sweetener is 2 T molasses and no oils are used.
They are soft, sweet and have such a great ginger- molasses flavor.
Cause here at The Kelly Diet you never have to compromise taste for health!
Gingerbread Birthday Cookies
- 1 c sprouted spelt flour
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- Desired amount of sprinkles (optional)
- 1/2 c non-dairy milk
- 1/3 c pumpkin spice apple sauce
- 2 T molasses
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with a silpat & set aside.
- Add your dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl & whisk.
- Add in your wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Use an ice-cream scooper to distribute 7 scoops of batter on ur baking sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes. Enjoy!
See ya next time!