First, don’t forget to follow my Instagram @thekellydiet for more recipes that are not on the blog. Like this ‘Chickpea PB Batter!’
And now… no it’s not Christmas season yet, but hey gingerbread is delicious so why limit when you can eat it?!
These Gingerbread Protein bars are…
- Metabolism boosting
- Low in sugar
They’re kind of like the Cliff Gingerbread bars but way softer, yummier & healthier 🙂
Gingerbread Protein bars
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3/4 c non-dairy milk
- 1/4 c blackstrap molasses
- 1 c organic rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 2 T ground flax
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- pinch of pink himalayan salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Spray an 8X8 with non-stick cooking spray & set aside.
- Add your bananas to large mixing bowl & mash with a fork. Add in the rest of your wet ingredient & mix until combined
- Add your dry ingredients to the bowl & whisk until combined
- Pour batter into your pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!