Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this ‘Simple, Lunch Bowl’!
Now onto this ‘Pumpkin Chili!’
Why to love this recipe:
- Easy to make (thanks to the crockpot)
- Perfect for food prepping
- Filled with veggies that can be swapped for any others you prefer or have on hand
- Fall ready
- Vegan as always 🙂
Quinoa Pumpkin Chili
- 3 c filtered water or vegetable broth
- 2 c greens (kale/spinach/chard)
- 1 sliced zucchini
- 1 c uncooked quinoa
- 1 15 oz can organic pumpkin puree
- 1 15 oz can black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 15 oz can corn (drained & rinsed)
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 T cinnamon
- 2 tsp black garlic puree
- 1 tsp curry
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
- Add all ingredients to a crockpot.
- Stir & cook on high heat for 3 hrs, or low for 6.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!