Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like these ‘Peppermint Hot Cocoa Overnight Oats!’
This healthy sweet potato bread is so delicious that I have a hard time not finishing the whole thing myself!
What makes this bread healthy? It’s made of fiber-filled, protein-packed and energizing ingredients!
Not to mention it’s super easy to make 🙂
I’m going to give you 2 options in the recipe. One will reduce the amount of oil and syrup used to make it even healthier. If you are looking for more of that dessert bread leave the original amount.
Let’s get baking!
Maple Sweet Potato Bread
- 1 c organic whole wheat flour (find one high in fiber & protein)
- 1 c organic old fashioned or rolled oats
- 1/3 c organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3T coconut flour
- 1/2 T cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1 1/2 c organic sweet potato puree
- 1/2 c melted coconut oil OR 1/4 c melted coconut oil + 1/4 c non-dairy milk
- 1/2 c pure maple syrup OR 1/4 c pure maple syrup + 1/4 c natural apple sauce
- 1/3 c white chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 395F. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray & set aside.
- Add all your dry ingredients to a medium sized bowl & whisk to combine.
- Add all your wet ingredients a large bowl & mix until combined.
- Pour your dry ingredients into your wet & mix until just combined.
- Fold in your white choc chips.
- Pour your batter into your loaf pan & smooth with a spoon so that it is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
If you’re on Instagram & make this recipe tag @thekellydiet & #thekellydiet so I can share!