Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like these ‘Black Bean Brownies!’
Now for some dinner!
This White Bean Chili is:
- a great food prep
- Soy- free
- Full of protein and fiber
- something even a meat eater will love!
White bean Chili
- 1 lb golden potatoes
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 4 c vegetable broth
- 2, 15 oz cans white bean, drained & rinsed
- 1, 15 oz can corn, drained & rinsed
- 1 c salsa verde
- 1/2 c quinoa
- 2 T corn starch
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- dash himalayan salt
- dash black pepper
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, add in and saute the potatoes, onion, and jalapeno.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, one at a time, slowly stirring and combining everything together.
- Bring your mixture to a boil, and then turn it down and let simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot and keep leftovers stored in a container in the fridge or freeze for future meals. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Happy food prepping!
Denver, CO, USA
Published by thekellydietblog
Plant based activist. I create recipes that are not only yummy but good for you and the environment as well. I want to inspire others to eat more plants and less meat, eggs and dairy :) Check out my Instagram for previous recipes @thekellydiet.
View all posts by thekellydietblog