Before diving into the recipe of these amazing & healthy cookies, remember to check out my Instagram, @thekellydiet for more recipes not on the blog!
Like this ‘Edible Protein PB Pancake Batter!’
I just loveee these cookies. They are soft, fluffy, the perfect balance of sweetness, filling… & just delicious.
So, let’s get baking!
Bakery Style, Almond Cookies
- 1 c whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 1/2 c unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1/3 c melted coconut oil
- 1/3 c apple sauce
- 1/4 c drippy almond butter
- 1/4 c raw local honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Add all your dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl & whisk.
- Add all your wet ingredients to a small bowl & whisk.
- Pour wet into dry & beat until combined.
- Fold in your choc chips.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop batter onto a baking sheet lined with a silpat or parchment paper. Use a spoon to flatten
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Happy Almost Friday!