Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this ‘Vegan Enchilada Pie!’
Now for some Gingerbread Birthday Cookies!
These cookies are super healthy & insanely delicious!
The only sweetener is 2 T molasses and no oils are used.
They are soft, sweet and have such a great ginger- molasses flavor.
Cause here at The Kelly Diet you never have to compromise taste for health!
Gingerbread Birthday Cookies
- 1 c sprouted spelt flour
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- Desired amount of sprinkles (optional)
- 1/2 c non-dairy milk
- 1/3 c pumpkin spice apple sauce
- 2 T molasses
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with a silpat & set aside.
- Add your dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl & whisk.
- Add in your wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Use an ice-cream scooper to distribute 7 scoops of batter on ur baking sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes. Enjoy!
See ya next time!
Remember to check out my Instagram @thekellydiet for more healthy recipes like my last post- ‘Butternut Squash Beetroot Soup.’
You are going to love this Nicecream Cake. Most vegan no-bake cakes contains cups of nuts. I am all about healthy fats but I don’t need a cake loaded with nuts & seeds.
So, I tried something different. Instead of nuts for the filling I used steamed cauliflower 🙂 Sound gross? It’s blended with fruits & lemon (or lime) juice that masks the cauliflower completely.
For the crust I used Heritage Flakes cereal instead of nuts. It is a high protein & fiber cereal with little sugar & fat. I was in love with how the taste of this crust turned out.
Think of this nicecream cake as your morning smoothie but way better 🙂
Now let me show you how to go from all these healthy ingredients…
to a delicious nicecream cake!
Key Lime Nicecream Cake
- 2 c Heritage Flakes cereal
- 6 medjool dates (pitted & chopped)
- 1 T pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 c natural apple sauce
- 2 c steamed cauliflower
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 avocado
- 1 c cubed pineapple/mango combo
- 2 T plant based vanilla protein powder (I used 22 days Nutrition)
- 1/4 c pure maple syrup
- 1/4 c lime or lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.4 tsp turmeric
- 2 T poppy seeds
And a very happy early Thanksgiving to you all from me & Batman:)