Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this ‘Cauliflower Oatmeal Bowl’!
Now for some Christmas Cookies!
You don’t have to feel guilty about indulging in holiday cookies if you make these Gingerbread Cookies!
- sweetened only with blackstrap molasses
- no oils used
- 2 c whole wheat flour
- 1 c coconut flour
- 1 T ground ginger
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 c non-dairy milk
- 2/3 c unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/3 c blackstrap molasses
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silpat & set aside.
- In a large bowl add & whisk all dry ingredients.
- Add in your wet ingredients & mix until combined.
- Use an ice-cream scooper to distribute batter among your silpat. Lightly press down each scoop of batter with your palm to form into a flatter cookie shape. Add a hershey kiss if desired.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (depending on how soft or crispy you like them.) Enjoy!