Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this ‘Cauliflower Soup!’
Now for some sweet potato cookies!
Healthy ingredients like…
- Organic Sweet Potato Puree
- Apple sauce
- Steel cut Oats
- Quinoa Flour &
make these cookies perfect for breakfast or a snack!
Sweet potatoes are high in many important nutrients. They contain a good amount of fiber as well as vitamin A, vitamin C, manganese and several other vitamins and minerals!
These cookies are also oil-free & sweetened only with dates!
Sweet Potato Zucchini Cookies
- 1 c steel cut oats (blended into flour)
- 1/2 c organic sweet potato puree
- 1/4 c quinoa flour
- 1/4 c no sugar added apple sauce
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 large dates, pitted & chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with a silpat & set in the oven. (preheating your baking sheet will help result in crispier cookies)
- Add all ingredients, except the dates, to a large mixing bowl & beat until combined.
- Fold in your dates.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven. Use an ice-cream scooper to distribute 7 scoops of batter on your silpat.
- Flatten & smooth each with a spoon.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Enjoy!
Now get Baking!